High-level Policy Event: Virtual Exchange: Next Steps in University Education
On 25 June 2020, the EVOLVE project will be organising a high-level policy event in Brussels on the current state and future directions of Virtual Exchange in HE in Europe and beyond.
The event will be of interest to university management, educational policy makers as well as university faculty members across disciplines.
Key questions discussed during the event include the following:
- What is the current level of impact and up-take of Virtual Exchange in European higher education?
- In what ways is Virtual Exchange being implemented by European universities?
- What can research tell us about the contribution of Virtual Exchange to student learning?
- What barriers exist to the implementation of Virtual Exchange?
- What are students’ and teachers’ experiences of Virtual Exchange?
- How do university decision makers view Virtual Exchange? What role do they see it having in the future?
More details about this event can be found here. A full programme will be available in April 2020.
EVOLVE Project team