Module 1: Pedagogy of Virtual Exchange
In the first module of this course you will learn what VE is and how it can be realised in different contexts. You will also learn about different types of tasks and will be asked to reflect on real-life task sequences used by practitioners in their exchanges.
You will also have a first attempt at identifying the learning objectives for your exchange.
- What is Virtual Exchange?
- Why implement VE?
- Types of VE and VE providers
- Activity 1.1: Real-life examples of task sequences in Virtual Exchange
- Reflecting on task sequences
- Activity 1.2 From information exchange to product creation tasks – presentation
- First steps to designing your own exchange
- Module 1 Reflection Task